Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review Wealthy Affiliate - No More Need to Review Wealthy Affiliate - It's Time to Join

In this article I want to give you an insiders view of internet marketing and some of the things that you need to learn and consider if you want to make a living from the internet. As part of this article I want to Review Wealthy Affiliate for you as this is the place where I learnt how to market on the internet including using free tools like the article you are reading right now.


Just over 6 months ago I was probably in the same position you are now. I was browsing the internet looking for alternate way to make money and I came across the idea of marketing on the internet. I was actually looking for another job as my employer was driving me crazy at the time.


During my search I began to read about opportunities on the internet where you could make money. Now I had always thought about setting up some form of site where I could market products, but I didn’t know the first thing about how to do that.


My idea was simple enough, all I had to do was to build a website, or get someone to do it, and then sell products. My idea was to simply sell the products and let someone else worry about shipping, warranties, payments and everything else that goes along with that.


The problem was not so much in finding the products to sell as I found a few people who were interested in providing me the products that I was thinking about selling. My problem was in the logistics of it all. How was I going to build the site? How was I going to place the order after someone made a purchase and how was I going to arrange payment as well as shipment? I really had no idea.


Whilst I was reading I came across the idea of being an affiliate marketer. This is where you promote products for other people. You simply point the inquiries in the direction of the merchant and they handle the customer for you. Everyone is a winner. The merchant receives customers, the customer gets the product and full support from the merchant and the affiliate makes a commission.


My only problem was now I had no idea how that all worked so I searched the internet for information on how to do it all. I was off work at the time and literally spent all day and night searching the internet to find out how it all worked. I looked at many different programs and this had led me to the reason why I wanted to Review Wealthy Affiliate for you.


I am not going to write hundreds of words on Wealthy Affiliate as the best way for you to find out whether it is for you or not is to simply check it out. However, I will cover a few of the things that I learnt and are critical for you if you wish to learn about internet marketing whether that be affiliate marketing or selling your own products from your own sites.


You need to learn about keywords. These are basically the words that are typed into a search engine like Google when you are looking for something. If you are searching for big grey cats, then the words, big grey cats are your keywords.


You need to learn about competition and how to find out whether or not a market is somewhere you want to try and get involved in. You need to learn what a niche is and how that relates to your keywords and the competition.


You need to learn how to set up a website and make it appear high in the rankings for search engines like Google and Yahoo and also what that actually means. If you don’t want to build your own website then you will need to learn how you can get around that with article marketing or pay per click advertising. There are lots of ways you can make money on the internet.


The best thing of all is you can learn how to do all of this using free tools that are available to anyone whether they are members of sites like Wealthy Affiliate or not. You can simply use these free tools and learn how to put it all together and start making money on the internet.


However because the reason I wrote this article was to Review Wealthy Affiliate I should tell you that the site will teach you everything I have mentioned above. All the training is available for you there to test out and use now for only 1 dollar. Yes you read it right; you can test out the site for only 1 dollar for a week.


To put it simply if you want to make money from marketing on the internet then you will need to learn about a lot of things. The great thing about this site is that it puts it all together in the one place and is very affordable for anyone, especially with the trial offer. I could not have got to where I am now without the training and online support of all the members of Wealthy Affiliate.



Review Wealthy Affiliate - No More Need to Review Wealthy Affiliate - It's Time to Join

No comments:

Post a Comment