Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Magic of Making Up - Does it Work?

I know I know, if you are looking to get back with your ex you have no doubt heard about the Magic of Making Up. It’s an Ebook created by a man that goes by T-Dubb Jackson. He created this book for couples that are either having troubles or have recently gone through a breakup. He teaches you how to get your ex back even if it seems like you are the only one trying. I am going to be telling you about my two favorite things in the book right now.


The thing that really impressed me about this book was that it was completely different that every other book I have read on getting back together with your ex. Most books just talk about actions to take. This book actually takes you into a psychological perspective and shows you how you can get into their minds to make them want you back. This is very helpful if it seems like you are the only one trying.


The next thing I really liked about the book was that it starts off showing you how you can control your emotions no matter how strong they are. I am sure a lot of you are feeling hopeless and confused. He explains how you can capture those emotions so you can finally be happy again. This can really come in handy because all girls hate a needy man and when men are depressed and confused they tend to get needy without even realizing it


Related Game Books




The Magic of Making Up - Does it Work?

No comments:

Post a Comment