Monday, June 24, 2013

Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad Revisited

As I re-read Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad, Poor Dad for the third time, I began to realize a ton of GEMS in there!


In fact, I began to realize that classics like this and others such as Think And Grow Rich had been read by people often more than once in order to extract the precious nuggets of information so richly buried in them. Bill Bartmann, a billionaire, had read Think And Grow Rich many times and so had Alex Mandossian, an Internet marketing guru.


Back to Rich Dad, Poor Dad, it is a book released about a decade ago that needs no introduction and had been on the New York Times Bestseller List for many years.


Then, why talk about this book after so long?


Here are some of my reasons:


Firstly, I believe that this book had changed more lives than most other books. I’ve personally heard testimonials that someone become a successful businessman just by reading this book; someone’s life changed from an employee to become an investor; and countless many others.


Secondly, Robert is my personal FAVORITE No. 1 author. Robert has the passion for helping others to become financially free as well as the courage to write books on the importance of financial literacy that many of us are lacking. I am a living example who had made countless mistakes and just hope that many young people, especially those in their 20′s or 30′s will not – simply by picking up a copy of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and reading it…. seriously!


As I re-read Rich Dad, Poor Dad for the third time, these are the first words that I read in 2008: “PAY YOURSELF FIRST: The power of self-discipline. If you cannot get control of yourself, do not try to get rich.”


I love those hard-hitting words! Never did I realize to this extent that SUCCESS is just a matter of “Simple Acts of DAILY DISCIPLINE … in doing the RIGHT things!”


For more information on personal development tips and resources, visit the author’s blog.



Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad Revisited

No comments:

Post a Comment